Posted by on 12 February 2014 07:48 PM
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
CANCELLATIONS of SUBSCRIPTIONS
It is the policy of Smash Solutions, LLC to allow cancellation of subscriptions at any time. Subscription payments are prepaid one month in advance. The amount paid for the current payment cycle will not be refunded. The payment cycle is from the start date to the end date of one month’s subscription.
Customers have 24 (twenty-four) hours to cancel the purchase of any new package for a full refund of the purchase price. No refunds on Electronic / Digital subscriptions or other electronic products will be allowed after that time. If a customer wishes to cancel a transaction, they are responsible to contact their credit card bank to cancel the transaction and they are also responsible to contact Customer Service. Every effort will be made by the Smash Solutions, LLC Accounting department to assure the transaction is cancelled. However, if the transaction payment cannot be cancelled, the purchase price will be refunded when the Accounting Department receives notification that the payment was received.
RETURNS and REFUNDS of MERCHANDISE
It is the policy of Smash Solutions, LLC to allow merchandise to be returned and refunded under the following conditions:
1) The customer must contact Customer Service within 14 (fourteen) days of the purchase to obtain an Authorization for Return Number. The Customer can initiate a service ticket, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the Customer service department.
2) The Service Ticket will be identified as an Authorization for Return Request. The ticket must contain Customer name and ID, the Original Transaction Number, the Date of Purchase, and the Item ID for the item to be returned. The Authorization for Return Number will be provided to the Customer’s email, and may also be provided over the phone if the customer has contacted Customer Service by phone.
3) The Postmark of the returned item must be within 7 (seven) days from the date that the Authorization for Return Number was initiated. The number must be recorded on the outside of the return package.
4) Items received in a damaged condition require additional notation in the Service Ticket. The customer may be asked to take a picture of the damage and attach it to the request form. Original packaging must accompany the damaged item. Damaged or defective merchandise may be replaced at no charge if a replacement version is available. If a replacement version is not available, the initial purchase price may be refunded. A refund for the purchase price of the item, less a 5% re-stock fee, will be processed using the same method as used for the purchase. Refunds will be made within 3 (three) business days by the Smash Solutions, LLC Accounting department. The original Taxes and Shipping fees are non-refundable. Return ground-rate shipping can be refunded.
5) Merchandise must be in unused condition.
Overview of Standard Practice for processing Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
1) Customer initiates contact to Customer Service within the defined time guideline.
2) A Service ticket is initiated. Service ticket includes sufficient customer information to enable quick identification and verification of the original transaction.
3) Packaging for merchandise getting returned must indicate the Authorization for Return Number on the outside of the package to facilitate quick resolution when received. Customer Service will coordinate with any fulfillment services the company may employ.
4) Customer Service gathers information and determines whether resolution will require any money transactions from Accounting. Customer Service will provide detailed Customer information, including Name, Customer ID, Address, what is being refunded and the amount of the refund.
5) Accounting processes payment information in the Accounting system, and processes check runs on the next Wednesday after the Service Ticket is received. If it will be more than 3 days until the payment is processed, Customer Service may want to contact the customer to keep them informed.
6) Accounting documents payment information, including date paid and check number, in the notes section of the Service Ticket and emails the ticket back to Customer Service.
Customer Service reviews the ticket per Customer Service Protocols, and then closes the ticket when appropriate.