How to manage your Contact Groups
Posted by on 15 May 2013 01:12 PM
To create a new contact group, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Smash Solutions account from Smashsolutions.com.
2. From the contacts tab, navigate to the ‘Create New group’ option on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your desired group name and click 'OK'.
4. This group name will be added to the 'Contact Group' section on the left side of your screen.
To add contacts to a specific group, please follow these steps:
1. From the ‘Contact’ tab of your Smash Solutions account, select the contacts you wish to add to a group.
2. Click the 'Add to Groups' button in the contacts navigation bar.
3. Either select the group you wish to add your contacts to, or select the 'Create Group' option. (For create group option see steps 4-5.)
4. If you select 'Create Group' you will be prompted to enter a new name for your new group.
5. After naming your new group, select the green plus sign to save your new group.
You can view your different groups by navigating to the appropriate one in the 'Contact Group' section on your main Contacts page.