How to Block Communications
Posted by on 08 July 2013 05:27 PM
To block a member's communications, please follow these steps:
1. From the Smash Solutions home page, log into your account.
2. Hover the cursor over the friend request notification icon in the top right of your screen.
3. In the drop down menu which appears, click 'Block' next to the member you wish to block from future communications.
4. You can validate your selection in the friend request drop down menu, where it will say 'Friend request blocked' next the member you chose.
To unblock a member, please follow these steps:
1. From the Smash Solutions home page log into your account.
2. Search for the member you blocked using our 'Search Members' feature.
3. Navigate to the member’s profile page by clicking on their name.
4. From the blocked members profile page, click 'Unblock' to enable friend requests and future communications.