Knowledgebase: How to...?
How can I remove an account from my Buzzwall?
Posted by on 03 October 2013 06:31 PM
How can I remove an account from my Buzzwall?|
1. Make sure you are logged into your Smash account.
2. Go to the ‘BuzzWall’ page through the tabs at the top of the screen
3. Click on ‘Settings’ in the left sidebar menu under your profile photo.
4. Locate the program you would like to remove from your Buzzwall.
5. Click ‘Unlink Account’ on the program you would like to remove.
5. A box will appear on your screen asking to confirm you would like to delete the program from your Buzzwall. Select OK if it is correct, or Cancel if it is incorrect.
6. If you select OK, the screen will refresh and you will no longer be linked to the Buzzwall with the program you selected.