How do I check my e-mail through Smash?
Posted by on 05 October 2013 12:20 AM
How do I check my e-mail through Smash?|
There are two things you will need to do to check your e-mail in Smash.
First you will need to set up your e-mail account in Smash.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Smash account.
2. Go to the ‘BuzzWall’ page through the tabs at the top of the screen
3. Click on ‘Settings’ in the left sidebar menu under your profile photo.
4. Click ‘Connect with _____’ on the program you would like to set up.
Now that your account is set up, all you need to do is go check your inbox. You can do this by following these steps.
1. Hover over your name in the top right of the screen.
2. Select ' Inbox' from the drop down list.
The left sidebar contains your inbox, sent, trash, and settings. It also contains a green 'New Message' link to send a message to your contacts.
Note: If you want to switch which mailbox you are using, simply choose a different mailbox above your mail items.